Thursday, November 11, 2010

Social Networks

Screenshot of the summary of Social Network Survey
I sent out a survey among my EDM310 classmates to see why they began using social networks. I also wanted to know which ones they used and if they used them for school. Another question I asked was if they thought having a Facebook for class to get missed assignments would be helpful. Since social networks are growing everyday, I think colleges should use them. My online classes are almost like a social network because I never see my teachers but we communicate through threaded discussions and emails. I think we should save students some money and just have a Facebook page instead of spending $1,800 for an online class. To see my results from the survey just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment